Wednesday 16 April 2014

Esio Trot - Personal Response

The genre of this book is romance because the tortoise brings the two people together.


Summary - Its about a lady that  lives in an apartment and loves her tortoise but he was just to small.So the man that lives above replaces it with a different tortoise each night

If I could ask the author anything I would ask Roald Dahl how he came up with the story.

                                                                 
     click here for my A - Z          


                                                                             




2 comments:

  1. Hi Ella
    This story sounds very good you made me want to read it right now .I like Roald dahi
    To his amazing.he rights good books.how many roald Dahl books have you read ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive read about 7 of his books

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment.