Friday 17 June 2016

Week 7 Reflection

This week for homework I worked on conversions like metres to hectares and kilograms into tonnes. Heres are some of my results from Maths buddy. 
Also in class I've been learning naming angles. This is my DLO about it...




For writing we have been doing a poetry anthology. This week we did colour poems and mine is the colour red. Here is my writing...
Red

Red looks like Fresh strawberries sleeping on a bed of soil
Red smells like crisp toffee apples ready to be devoured
Red sounds like a crackling fire slowly burning away after a hard night's work
Red tastes like juicy raspberries fresh from the garden
Red feels like a bleeding scar running down your leg

2 comments:

  1. I found your D.L.O really interesting & I love your colour poem! I just love juicy red raspberries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Brock here. I like this, it looks like you're good at maths. Please check out my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment.