Friday 28 July 2017

Weekly reflection T2

MATHS

For the start of this term we all completed a probability task made on google slide. Helping us to work out the questions was a maths site called mathoplis. This site gives useful information about the maths topic and then you can challenge your self and answer a few questions.

Heres the slide we completed...


READING 

Also in reading we followed a set of instructions to make an origami heart. Heres my finished creation and the instructions I followed.

2 comments:

  1. Hi I am Gracie from yaldhurst model school I really like how you made your post and saying how to make it its a really good post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ella
    I'm Mia from Panmure Bridge School Your work on origami sounds really fascinating I would really like to make one of these at school or home. I just wonder how long did it take you to make this simple but great design, was it hard?

    -Mia, Panmure Bridge School

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment.