Monday 14 April 2014

A Rocket In My Pocket - Personal Response

The genre of this book is humor poetry/ jokes because it has lots of fun poetry in it.

Summary - It is a book with heaps of poetry and funny rhymes. Some of my favourites are...

Eenie, meenie, minie, mo
 catch a thief by the toe 
If he hollers make him pay
 50 dollars every day.                                             


Sam, Sam, the butcher man, 
washed his face in a frying pan
combed his hair with a wagon wheel, 
and died with a toothache in his heel .       

My favourite character is Sam from Sam, Sam the butcher man poem.
He is my favourite because he does really silly stuff that normal people wouldn't do.

If you like poetry you should read this book.

                             Click here for my A - Z rockets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.