Friday 4 April 2014

The Lion The Witch And The Wardrobe - Personal Response

The genre of this book is adventure and fantasy because the little girl finds a new world in the back of a wardrobe.

Summary:

 Its about a girl that Finds a wardrobe in a old bedroom at her new house. She falls down the back of it and ends up in a mysterious world called Narnia and she meets a faun and they become friends. Also there is magical creatures that the witch has ruled for lots of years.
Find out what the faun is.

I liked this book and I think you should read it.

Click here for A-Z fact file on lions

4 comments:

  1. I love stories with mythical creatures and I've always wanted a fawn for a friend. Cool review Ells
    From Maya's Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ella it sounds like a interesting book I will try and read it
    I will see what the faun is do you no what the faun is ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do know what a faun but I will keep it a secret.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my all time favourite books Ella. I always wanted a magic wardrobe of my own. I'm still waiting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment.