Friday 4 April 2014

The Twits - Personal Response









Response -
I really liked this book because it had awesome characters that were very funny and that thought of great things to do to stop the horrible people getting the birds. Also I liked this book because it was written by my favourite author Roald Dahl.

The Genre of the twits is humor because it has things like pranks and naughty things that the characters do.


Summary - Its all about two people who are horrible to their pet monkeys. The birds that come to their  place by sticking super glue on the trees and making the birds stick on the trees for them to eat in a stew.

Favourite character - My favourite characters were the roly poly bird and the monkeys. The roly poly bird had funny features like massive stripy feathers. Also the monkeys had to stand upside down all the time and they even had to eat upside down.You should read this book if you like a bit of humor.

Do you like Roald Dahl books ?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ells, I know another family called the Twits. They live at my house! lol. He is a great author. These books were very popular when oldies like me and your Mum were kids. Enjoy reading. From Maya's Mum

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment.