Wednesday 27 August 2014

Marshmallows bare bones

We are learning to: Create a bare bones plan.


  1. Boy at campfire cooking marshmallows
  2. Something creeps up behind him
  3. The dragon chases him. 
  4. Boy climbs a tree. 
  5. jumps out of tree and lands On dragons back
  6. Its a friendly dragon and becomes a pet
  7. 3 weeks later Dragon runs away 
  8. Boy looks for him 
  9. Finds him with other dragons.
  10. Dragon was actually evil and just wanted food.
  11. Boy outsmarts the dragon
  12. Corners the dragon and the boy has a net.
  13. The dragon has nowhere to go.        
  

7 comments:

  1. Sup Ella,
    What a great plan. Are you going to write a story based on this plan? If so leave me a comment telling me. How did you get the idea of this story based plan? Its just fantastic. Keep up the great writing!
    From your friend,
    Maya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to write a story on this plan. Do u like my pics?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ella,
    I think your story will be great. And yes I love your pics! Keep up the great writing/planning!
    From Maya

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey miss panther i have taught my sister well havnt i she has grown up to be like her amazing big sister great blog thingi ella well done ! from ella cool sis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ella
    Great plan! There is some really good ideas. I'd like to hear your story.
    From Ella's Dad

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ella
    Good work. I like your pictures. The story will be cool.
    From your brother

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ella. I really like your work. You put a lot of thought into it. Ella's Nana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment.