Tuesday 25 February 2014

Cricket God-Personal Response

The Genre of my book is Humor because it has lots of funny things like getting hit with a cricket ball and the boy in the story is REALLY bad at sport.



Summary:Its all about a boy who hates sport, but just because he got a goal in soccer one day his dad thinks he has a passion.The boy soon has to find out by his Dad, that he has to play cricket.



Personal response:I enjoyed this book because it had a little bit of humor and it had cartoons to go with the words.I really like how his dad is really silly and he thinks his boy has a passion but he DOESN'T.

If I could ask the author one thing I would ask him how he came up with the book because it would be cool to find out why.

What would you ask the author?
 Click here for my A - Z fact file           

3 comments:

  1. Hello Ella
    I did not know much about Cricket befoore I read your post. And nice job!
    From Zoe
    PS: Thats a cool tittle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great example of a personal response. Very detailed summaary and a great answer to your response question. Can I share this with the class Ella?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment.