Wednesday 5 February 2014

The Adventures of Captin Underpants- personal response

The genre of my book is humor because it is filled with pranks and funny comics made by two little boys at their school.

There are two little boys that pull pranks and have heaps of fun until something unexpected happens. The boys come up with a a very special superhero in their comics along the way but there is someone who wants to stop them doing their pranks and superhero comics.


I have really enjoyed this book because it has pictures and loads of funny things to read. I recommend for you to read this book. My favourite  part of  the book was when the  two little boys made the principal do what ever they want with a little ring.

Here's an A-Z fact file on comics




1 comment:

  1. Hi Ella
    I really like your story it feels real and Funny hahah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment.