Wednesday 2 July 2014

Main Stars - Book Reveiw

James and the Giant Peach By Roald Dahl


James and the giant peach is a book about his adventure in a peach.He meets strange insects with all different personalities and comes across many different challenges along the way which he has to work to overcome.For example,one of his challenges was  a shark circling them so they had to try and tie string onto the flying seagulls so they could fly up to get out of the sharks site.


What I liked about the book was that it was unpredictable and I didn't really know what  was going to happen next. This made it exciting to read. Things were  happening quickly so I didn't lose interest in it..The other reason is because it is a book written by my favourite author Roald Dahl.


I would rate this book a 10/10 and I recommend you to read it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.